Updated: Mar 22, 2021
Fatherhood has the eight dimensions of life that encompass its realm. They can be used as guidelines in building Fatherhood dimensions. They are as follows: spiritual, Physical, Emotional, Financial, Occupational, Intellectual, Social, and environmental ideals. The National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI) produced a product course called Fathering in 15.
Learn more here:
Access the On-Demand Webinar here:
The course uses an online, mobile-accessible format that allows you to engage fathers in learning wherever they are.
2) Fathering in 15 - http://bit.ly/3qSFEcz
3) Take the Fatherhood Assessment Survey
Click Here: http://bit.ly/3cyL0od.
4) There are 15 Topics to learn -
5) Watch Life Coach Brian Hill using questions that point listeners to the Father in 15 websites on their Lyft Rides together. We discuss some of the Father in 15
topics briefly. Then we touch on how and when young men gain some of the knowledge, skills, and fatherhood abilities.
6) Besides that resource, Follow me and Join the room discussing the Father 15 program
Every Monday in the :
1:00 PM PST
3:00 PM CST